Top 10 Remarkable Kid-Friendly Beach Resort in Lagos, Nigeria
With so many options for beach lovers, you’ll want to pick the ideal vacation rental to ensure that you and your kids enjoy the finest beach resort in Lagos possible. Many vacation homes are available, from economic cottage rentals with family-sized decks to great Lagosian villa rentals with hot tubs and private pools.
Taking the family to a beach resort in Lagos is an excellent idea, whether to enjoy the summer weather or to get rid of the winter blues.
Holidays should not be spent solely playing video games, watching television, and napping. Holidays should provide an opportunity for them to bond with their other family members. There are various enjoyable spots in Nigeria to take your kids on holiday to help you bond as a family.
If you’re having trouble deciding between a variety of holiday places, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. The article will take you on a journey to the top ten (10) family-friendly vacation destinations.
Top Kid-Friendly Beach Resort in Lagos, Nigeria
- Obudu Mountain Resort. The famed cattle ranch in Southern Nigeria is at the top of this list of enjoyable locations to take kids on holiday. This magnificent location is one of Nigeria’s most popular holiday locations. It was once known as Obudu Cattle Ranch, but the Cross River State Government renovated it a few years ago. The resort’s ultra-modern rooms, along with the artistically stunning views of the high mountains, create an awe-inspiring experience. This resort is the finest spot to take your children to Nigeria for a relaxing vacation. Aside from being an excellent spot to bond with your children, it provides an atmosphere to admire the beauty of nature while breathing fresh, clean air – something that is impossible to find in the city. There are numerous additional activities available, including a cable car trip, a water park with giant slides, horseback riding, golfing, bonfires, and much more. The breathtaking plateau has attracted both domestic and international visitors. Obudu Mountain Resort is a beautiful spot for children on vacation and a home away from home. Take your kids on vacation to Obudu Mountain Resort, and they will have a memorable time.
- Agodi Parks and Gardens. It is the best choice for families who want the piece of solitude while still having a good time. The lovely park serves as a daily reminder of how magnificent and peaceful Ibadan’s antique brown roof city can be. Agodi Parks and Gardens, located at the foot of Mokola hill and surrounded by evergreen forestry, is a calm site and a wonderful place to take your kids on vacation. Some numerous family-friendly attractions and features are appropriate for youngsters. A little zoo, numerous picnic areas, a children’s play area, a water park, and a swimming pool are among them. It’s a beautiful spot to be in touch with nature’s splendor. When the sun sets in the garden, it is truly a stunning sight to see.
- Ikogosi Warm Spring. This natural warm water spring, which flows beside a cold water spring, is another popular tourist destination in Nigeria. It is situated in a lush forest on mountainous terrain in the state of Ekiti. The main draw is where hot and cold water combines uniquely. Even though they meet, they do not mix! The magnificent meeting location is reached through a wonderfully planned trail. In addition to the global meals, the resort offers delectable Nigerian food. It also has an outdoor pool, gym, restaurant, bar, and theater, all of which contribute to the destination’s status as one of the best locations to take kids on vacation. The resort offers a variety of accommodations and recreational opportunities that are ideal for a family vacation.
- Abraka Turf and Country Club. This holiday location, located in the “Big Heart of the Nation” – Delta state – has clean rivers, savannah flora, and natural reserves. The holiday retreat, dubbed one of the best locations to send kids on vacation in Nigeria, is a fantastic location with a wide range of recreational activities from which children can choose. These holiday spots have rivers that run in a rhythmic pattern and are a beautiful sight to behold. This exclusive country club has a variety of state-of-the-art amenities and a variety of outdoor activities that youngsters enjoy. Tennis, canoe-kayaking, horseback riding, polo, fishing, and golfing are all options. This country club would be ideal for older children, particularly those in high school. Every year, membership spaces at this country club are sold out, so if you want to plan a vacation for your children here, you should do so as soon as possible. You can learn more about the membership options on the website and select one of them.
- Erin-Ijehsa Waterfalls. The Erin-Ijesha Waterfalls are a natural attraction in southwestern Nigeria. This stunning panorama, also known as Olumirin waterfalls, features seven tiers of rising plains. The water levels differ, as does the speed of the water. Visiting this lovely waterfall is a beautiful experience for the whole family; nevertheless, caution is advised because the waterfall’s stairs are rather treacherous, especially on the steep slopes. Despite this, it remains one of the most enjoyable vacation destinations for children. You can have a warm swim with your kids in the first layer of water. There are also designated picnic areas accessible if you want to have a small lunch with your family.
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. If you’re looking for a place to stay in Lagos, this is the place to go. It’s a far way from Lagos’ usual rush and bustle. The resort is surrounded by serene and classic views of the Atlantic Ocean, truly breathtaking. The hospitality at La Campagne Tropicana is unrivaled, as it blends seamlessly with the modern elegance that pervades Nigerian society. The beach, lagoon, mangrove forest, canoe-kayaking, and many other activities are available.The resort also has incredible flora and animals that are nowhere else. Snakes, Seahawks, ducks, epiphytes, monkeys, egrets, bats, snake trees, squirrels, and various other animals are among them. Because of its natural distinctiveness, which is quite different from what is offered in other regions of Lagos, La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is recognized as one of the great places to take kids on holiday. At any moment, the location is ideal for family interaction. Your children would adore the event, and it would stay with them for a long time in their hearts.
- Okomu National Park. Okomu National Park is another lovely holiday place in Nigeria for families. The park is home to around 150 bird species found nowhere else in the world. It is located in Edo state, known as the “heartbeat of the nation.” The evergreen greenery also serves as a shelter for endangered animals such as forest elephants, white-throated monkeys, and over thirty other kinds of fauna. The way the animals move about, especially the birds when they do their separate stunning acrobatic performances, will wow your children. The resort also offers pleasant, clean, and air-conditioned lodging. Okomu National Park’s calm ambiance makes it challenging not to include it on this list of lovely places to take kids on vacation.
- Oguta Lake Holiday Complex. Given the popularity of Oguta Lake, it will come as no surprise that many people have yet to visit this magnificent location. Oguta Lake Holiday Complex, located in the eastern portion of Nigeria, is another unique resort suited for family vacations. The resort’s golf course is of international grade, so that golf enthusiasts will adore it. At the recreational park, youngsters can play and enjoy endless fun. There are several swings, cruise boats, and other enjoyable activities. The confluence of the lake and the Urashi River is a unique side attraction in the lake resort. Aside from touring, it’s a beautiful area to swim while admiring nature’s unadulterated beauty. Take your family on a trip there and bask in the thrill of its magnificence and glitter, as it is a pleasant destination to take children on vacation.
- Yankari Game Reserve and Resort. Yankari Game Reserve is the ideal place to visit if you’re seeking a unique way to experience northern Nigeria. This exotic sanctuary, located in Bauchi state, is home to a variety of species that can’t be found anyplace else. Fish, birds, hippos, elephants, and baboons are among them. The sight of these animals would astound and tickle the children. The Wikki Warm Springs, a bathing ground filled with warm water — sort of like a natural Jacuzzi — is a significant side feature in the reserve that tourists and visitors find fascinating. The resort also has a cave system known as the Marshall Cave system. Yankari Game Reserve is, without a doubt, a fantastic spot for family to have fun and adventure.
- Olumo Rock. Olumo rock is located in Abeokuta, Ogun state, and comprises a massive outcrop of granite rocks. The rock’s highest point is nearly 140 meters above sea level. Several caves as broad as 25 feet and as long as 20 feet are carved out of the rock. While it isn’t exactly a vacation area, it is the closest thing Nigeria has to hike. Allow your children to explore and appreciate the mountainous vistas by taking them to Olumo Rock. The sight is magnificent, and youngsters may learn more about the Egba people and their culture with the help of tour guides.
Fun Things You Should Do With Your Kids When on Vacation in Nigeria
Learning isn’t limited to the classroom, and spending time with your children can be entertaining and enlightening. A fantastic family vacation is vital for building lasting memories that the entire family will cherish for the rest of their lives. Also, the things you do with your children when they are young can impact the decisions they make later in life.
So, whether you’re a visitor to Lagos or a Lagosian searching for new activities to do with your kids, here are a few suggestions to help you improve your family bonds. Family outings will build your relationship with your children. There are many sites and activities in Lagos that you and your children will love. The sites described above are available all year, whether you’re trying to start new family traditions or have a weekend hangout with your family.
Spend Vacation in Nigeria. Book With Us.
Pack a picnic basket and head to one of the beach resorts in Lagos for a family outing. Horseback riding, dance competitions, and boat rides are all options for the kids. There has never been a gorgeous sunset! Enjoy picnics under the shade of the remarkable trees surrounding the lake. The atmosphere is lively here, especially on weekends, when you’ll see a lot of families.