Great Finds: Top Event Centers in Abuja
Like Lagos, Calabar, Kano and etc., Abuja is also branded as a place to live, do business, and a safe place for events. Number of International meetings and conferences are often held in Abuja. It has been the home of some of the most luxurious event centers in Abuja.
Abuja, being the capital of the federal republic of Nigeria, has been known for welcoming visitors, rain or shine. Indeed, it is a good place to conduct conferences, seminars, and official assignments. Undeniably, this place has the ability to attract tourists. Since it lies in the central part of Nigeria, the location is convenient to most establishments where people work. Aside from accessibility, it has a salubrious climate due to low population density making it a year-round destination.
Hunting for event centers, event halls, and conference halls to conduct events is no joke, but it should not stress you out. Although it costs an arm and leg, the services offered are worth what is paid for. Booking online has gone popular today. However, the best and most cost-effective top event centers in Abuja can only be found on a few booking websites.
Top Event Centers in Abuja
- Bahamas Event Center. The Bahamas Events Center is the best find if you are looking for the best venue for events like weddings, birthday parties, training, conferences, exhibitions, product launches, and annual general meetings. It is located at Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street, Gudu District. For more information, call +234 816 371 851, +234 908 190 3428
- Alifa Marquee. If a spacious event center is what you are looking for, Alifa Marquee is located at 209 T.O.S. Benson Crescent, Utako, Abuja. This can accommodate 900 guests, having them seated on Chiavari chairs and Banquet tables. Since they value their customers, this event hall offers a 50% initial deposit and 50% at least 2 weeks before the event.
- Ibeto Marquee. Quietly yet located in the accessible residential district of Abuja, Ibeto Marquee is known for holding a capacity of 2000 guests. Aside from providing chairs and tables, they also offer parking space up to 200 cars, plus security is guaranteed to ensure the safety of the guests.
- Maha Marquee. This is the conference center for any kind of event. One of its top featured services is a rearrangement of the event center’s style to suit the taste of the customers. This can accommodate 1500 guests in banquet style, while 2200 guests in theater style.
- Abuja International Conference Center This provides an ideal location for
exciting themed and large events. Convenient place for concerts, consumer and trade shows, large receptions or galas, and other special events. This conference hall can accommodate at least 3000 guests. It has played host to several International, Regional, and National political, social, cultural, economic, and religious conferences, summits, meetings, seminars, ceremonies, and programmes. This is located at 11, Central Area, Area, 900 Herbert Macaulay Way.
Along with luxurious venues in Abuja are cheap but convenient event halls all clustered around Maitama, Utako, Garki, Asokoro, and Wuse. Booking is made easy on Booking Property List Hub. Looking up on this site will lead you to budget-friendly event centers in Abuja. This online booking site can help you easily find the property you are looking for. Sorting options are made available to narrow down the searches based on preferred location, price, and availability. Plus, lookups can be done in the comfort of one’s home. Search and book reservations once the pandemic is over. De-stress and relax. For more details, kindly visit booking.propertylisyhub.com.