Conference Rooms Fun Facts
What is the difference between meeting room and conference room?
Meetings can be called at any time, in any space available and are usually informal. A group of people getting together to discuss a subject, whereas a Conference is usually formal, will have an agenda and a programme of activities planned.
How do I set up a conference room?
- Choose the right conference room equipment.
- Standardize the conference room technology and equipment.
- Conference room must-haves and nice-to-haves.
- Ensure Sufficient Network Bandwidth for the conference room.
- Make the conference room technology easy to use.