10 Extraordinary Visa-Free Tourist Spots in Africa for Nigerians
Looking for visa-free tourist spots in Africa for Nigerians? If you’re trying to find a place where you’ll splash in the wonderful view, normal excellence, enjoy energizing exercises, shop till you drop, and appreciate tasty food, here are 10 tourist spots in Africa where Nigerians can go to without visas.
We all know that getting a visa in Nigeria to any nation can be overwhelming. Your summer getaway plans might be hosed between the method and the lines at the government offices or visa application centers. A few embassies make Nigerians feel like they don’t need them in their countries. You can be pondering on the off chance that it’s possible to travel to excellent outlandish places without requiring a visa? The answer is yes; see near domestic. Numerous intriguing places in Africa will make you disregard almost New York, Hawaii, London, or Germany.
10 Visa-Free Tourist Spots in Africa for Nigerians
- Accra. Because it is located in a neighboring country, many people dismiss Accra. However, Accra is a gorgeous destination and excellent for a lavish trip. The city has a lot to offer visitors regarding things to do and see. To visit or stay in Accra, Nigerians do not require a visa. Africa World Airlines is another option for finding the cheapest flights to Accra.
- Zanzibar is one of Africa’s most stunning island attractions. With stunning beaches and opulent resorts, its location is breathtakingly lovely. Visitors can learn about the island’s rich culture and heritage. Zanzibar is ideal for individuals who prefer to spend their vacation in the natural setting of woods and a stunning shoreline.
- Mombasa is an idyllic holiday destination for Nigerians. The city is the second-largest in Kenya, and it is located near the African coastline of the Indian Ocean. A holiday in Mombasa feels like you are in Hawaii or the Bahamas. It is a great destination for families, lovers, or honeymooners. Nigerians can visit Mombasa for 90 days; a visa can be acquired upon entry. Stress-free, you’ll get the visa stamp at the airport for $50. Visit PlistBooking.com here to book your trip to Mombasa.
- Seychelles. There is no better way to spend your vacation than on an exotic island like Seychelles. It provides visitors with a picturesque beach with tropical charm and delicious seafood. Destinations are home to some of Africa’s finest beaches, offering visitors the opportunity to indulge in exciting water activities. Nigerians are granted a 30-day visitor permit in Seychelles. Click here to visit Seychelles to get your summer deals.
- Comoros Island is located on the Indian Ocean, off the coast of East Africa. It is not heavily populated, making it perfect for a quiet vacation. Not only is Comoros Island undeniably stunning, but there are also a lot of things to do and see on the island. Nigerians are granted visas on arrival at the point of entry in Comoros. Book your trip on Plistbooking.com.
- The Gambia. The natural beauty of Gambia attracts thousands of visitors each year. It always leaves a lasting impression on its visitors. Good thing you may visit this even without a visa. Visit The Gambia and book your summer deals here.
- Fiji Island. Exotic holidays in the Fiji Islands are worth it. The island has a mild atmosphere and a warm climate all year round. Nigerians can visit Fiji and stay there for four months. Visit Fiji, one the visa-free tourist spots in Nigeria.
- Cape Verde is one of the lesser-known destinations in Africa, but it is an ideal place to visit for an unforgettable vacation without a visa. You can visit one of its beautiful islands, such as Sal Island, close to Senegal. The island offers visitors a fun-filled vacation. Nigerians do not require a visa to visit and stay in Cape Verde.
- Cotonou is popular for many things, but it is a great vacation destination. Many Nigerians are fond of visiting the Benin Republic illegally by entering through the bush or forbidden entrances when they can actually stamp their passports at the point of entry and enter the city freely. Nigerians do not require a visa to enter or stay in the Benin Republic.
- Mauritius is a beautiful vacation paradise surrounded by turquoise waters. Mauritius is a holiday paradise, with blue seas, lovely beaches with brilliant white sands, and coconut palm palms around it. There are many divine hotels where you can stay and receive first-class service. What more could you ask for in a tropical getaway? Mauritius has everything you could ever want. Nigerians can visit and remain in Mauritius for 14 days visa-free. You will, however, need to apply for an entry permit at the Mauritius Consulate in Nigeria.
These locations are brimming with luxury places for a vacation to remember. All you have to do now is pack your bags, check out PlistBooking.com Nigeria’s summer travel discounts, book your accommodation, and board the airline.